Sunday, March 1, 2009

The cradle will Fall

Something I found in the bundle of disarrayed files of my MAC computer. Enjoy.

My existence has been tainted.
All I have known,
All I have lost,
Has been smeared with unworthiness.
I do not cry to you,
I just explain.
Nothing can be so pure,
So sacred anymore.
Life as I know it has been altered,
Yet nothing has changed.
Five simple words,
In an attempt of destruction,
Of me as a whole.

Yet I was unknown to the world.
Which makes me wonder,
How could something so unknown...
Be so unwanted.

The greatest betrayal of love.
The greatest cluster of lies.
The muster of truth,
Descends into the dark abyss.
Leaving remains of the past,
Naked and raw.
She turned out beautiful,
And forever onwards he claimed her
As his own.

Colours merge into one, 
And the blanket of deception
Covers her tiny body.
The beginning of her life,
Marked the beginning of the end for some.

No comments:

Post a Comment