Monday, March 16, 2009

A different perspective

The pain that ignites our hearts
Writhes uncomfortably
The searing edge of doubt
Once blinds, now makes us see

As the serpent of lies come forth
And our thoughts of despise show through
I can run and hide from you
But I will never be set free

Unwrap these chains of trust
Words simply aren't enough
The golden sun is setting
And the darkness is caving in

We loath the grip that remains
Turning our heart insane

I dare not speak
In the name of fear
Knowing my chances are weak
I'll forever hide my dear

Wait until the waves crash in
And all is destroyed
I'll never stop waiting
I'll never give in

And we can feel it burning
Our soul's are yearning
For the one it calls it's own
We will forever burn.


My heart goes out to you, my dear friend.
xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Amy.

    Thankyou for today. I don't think I could have stuck around without you.

    Keep writing, you're talented in so many aspects of life.

    ReplyDelete