Monday, February 9, 2009

Deflowering my Blog Spot

Whomever may be reading this, I believe we now share a special bond...
you have taken my blog virginity!!
Anywho, I'm here mainly because I stumbled across a bunch of old writings of mine. Reading over a few of them I felt compelled to create a blog. So I already knew about this site through a good friend of mine named Jessio, otherwise known as Jayo .
Going through the process of creating the actual profile/blog itself wasn't very cumbersome at all, however when I came to naming my blog and the website I was stuck in a rut. So what do you do when this happens? You ask your mum! I already had an idea which was jar full of words, which I ran past her and in a cheerfully buoyant manner she agreed.

Well I look forward to sharing possibly the most utter pointless and lame, thoughts and ramblings with you all.
TTFN.


No comments:

Post a Comment